Hot Melt Connector
Hot melt type fiber optic quick connector
Hot-melt fiber quick connector is through the welding machine will splice welding in the connector tail sleeve, the surface can not see the contact, beautiful and solid. As the welding machine is welded, the loss of the connection point is smaller than that of the cold junction, and the problem of aging of the matching liquid is avoided, and the maintenance cost is saved. Suitable for long-term use, so that fiber to the home becomes efficient and stable.
At present, FTTH fiber to the home project, the most widely used fiber optic quick connector is the use of cold connection, cold connection with embedded fiber and through two ways, but there are some problems with fiber cold connection technology: cold products to match The dependence of the product is too large; the requirements of the product on the cutting knife, the construction of fiber cutting technology and the operation of a serious degree of proficiency requirements; detection of docking accuracy and quality can not be assessed. Hot-melt field quick connector is directly with a grinding of the screw connector directly with the butterfly cable, φ3.0mm, φ2.0mm, φ 0.9mm welding, welding point in the connector at the end of the internal, For additional protection, compared to the mechanical quick connector, hot-melt field quick connector can improve the optical performance of the connector, and to achieve 100% pass rate, extend the service life of the connector, reduce post-maintenance costs.
1. Ferrule without on-site grinding, can be directly with the butterfly cable, φ3.0, φ2.0, φf0.9 welding.
2. Can achieve high optical performance, the average insertion loss ≤-0.20dB, return loss ≥ 55dB.
3. Products in the course of the use of environmental impact, the basic optical performance without change, no failure rate, long life, reduce post-maintenance costs.
4. Tail-specific fiber "micro-bend" structure can be when the tail cable by the intense tension to play an effective protection.
5. Fusing point in the connector inside the thermal protection tube, the effective protection of the welding point to ensure that the product safety performance and service life
6. Tail end of the unique tense structure improved, the product tensile strength> 60N.
7. Simple and quick operation, the operator does not need professional skills.
Streamlined component design, easy operation, 90 seconds (without fiber processing) to complete the connection; linkage design, elimination of ceramic pin compression and fiber tension caused by fiber bending or broken fiber; hand-held dust cap design, safe operation, to avoid Prefabricated fiber damage; fiber preset, field assembly without end grinding, without considering the impact of matching liquid life; excellent insertion loss and return loss; various connector models: SC / FC, a variety of end grinding type: UPC / APC; for 3.0 * 2.0mm butterfly cable, 900μm tight sets of fiber, 2.0mm, 3.0mm tight cable.
The hot melt type quick connector is the same as the fiber splice, but its fusion point is inside the connector end, which is equivalent to the hot melt to the pigtail of the pigtail to save, and the benefits of doing so are not required for additional protection after welding, Such as fiber optic fusion protection disk, jumper connector box, wiring box. Compared to the design of mechanical hot-melt connectors, thus saving the V-slot mechanical connector repair, construction costs, and durable, subversion of the general welding machine is expensive and does not apply to the concept of FTTH construction.
Law Insertion Loss
High Return Loss
High Reliability And Stability
Return Loss:RL≥40 dB
Vi6ratian:IL change≤D.3 d6
Flooding: IL change≤0.3 db
Repeatability: IL change≤D.3dg