Model NO.: GJS-D022
Origin: Ningbo, China
Mechanical Optic Cable Splice Closure
The optic fiber splice closures are our new products which adopts Mechanical sealing method and are suitable for uncut cable. It is fire resistant, corrosion-resistance and anti-aging and also provide UV protection.It can be installed in aerial locations, ducted applications, direct buried, manholes. With potential to add splitter and adapter nut inside.
|Model||Trays||Tray capacity||Total Capacity||Dimension|
|Available cable dia.||Raw material|
|GJS-D022||1-6||24c||144 c ( single)||470*Φ210 mm||Max. 38mm||Vertical & base:Modified P.P|
|Port No. & available cable dia.||1 Oval port: 10~ 25mm, 2pcs|
4 Round port: 6~25mm, 1pc
|1 Oval port and 4 Round port|
Different cable dia. rubber for optional
|Sealing Way||Heat-shrink Sealing||Mechanical Sealing|
GJS-D022-144 (single fiber min: 24cores/max: 24*6cores)
1. Excessive fibers can be stored in storage baskets. Easy in fiber management.
2. Fabricated by mixing the imported material and other chemical assistant agent (ageing resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance), increase of service life
3. Base-to-dome seals on FOSC are mechanical and heat-shrinkable for ease of installation and reentry. No other sealing adhesive tape is needed
4. Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system
5. The splice trays are hinged for access to any splice without disturbing others trays
6. The inner parts and fixing parts are made of stainless steel
7. FOSC with a earthing device protect it from damage by lightning
8. Compatible with most cable types(single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions(loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular,UNCUT CABLE). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole)and in many applications(tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
9. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
1. Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+75 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 70~106Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >1000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2000N/10 square centimetre(1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2*10MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV(DC)/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7. Pressure in the water: 50m/72hours
8. Splice tray with optical taking-in radius≥ 40mm. Low optical loss.