Fiber Optic Fast Connector designed for FTTH is a new generation of fiber connector used in assembly.
It can provide Open flow and Precast type of products, whose optical and mechanical specification meets the standard optical fiber connector.
It is designed for high quality and high efficiency for installation.the structure of crimping position is a unique design, and need not gluing, polishing neither any consumables.adopted fiber preinstalled structure, and convenient for field installation.
Features: 1. Easy to operate can save time
2. 100% qualified, reduce the maintenance cost.
3. Easy to assembling with mechanical splice and no polishing
4. High stablity ,low insertion loss ,high return loss
|Optical fiber diameter||125μm ( 657A & 657B )|
|Tight buffer diameter||250μm|
|Fiber mode||Single mode|
|Operation time||About 100s(no fiber cut)|
|Insertion loss||≤ 0.2dB(1310nm & 1550nm)|
|Return loss||≤ -50dB|
|Fastening strength of naked fiber||>5 N|
|Fastening strength of naked fiber holder||>10 N|
|Tensile strength||>50 N|
|On-line tensile strength (20 N)||Δ IL ≤ 0.5dB Δ RL ≤ 5dB|
|Mechanical durability (500 times)||Δ IL ≤ 0.5dB Δ RL ≤ 5dB|
|Drop-off test (drop-off height 4m,|
once per direction, totally 3 times)
|Δ IL ≤ 0.5dB Δ RL ≤ 5dB|
1) CATV & FTTH
2) Telecommunication networks
3) Local area networks (LAN)
4) Wide area networks (WAN)
5) Premise installations
6) Data processing networks
7) Video and military active device termination
8) Optical Distribution Frame
9) Optical Network Equipments